This course if for anyone who uses abrasive wheels in their working day activities i.e., anyone using bench grinder, angle grinders or consaws. Training can be done on site or at our premise which is conveniently located just outside Longford town on the Athlone Road.
Abrasive wheel training course covers –
- Relevant legislation and regulations
- The different type of abrasive wheel
- Inspection pre use checks.
- Identifying the marking, operating speeds used in correct selection of abrasive wheels.
- Hazard and risk associate with abrasive wheels
- Inspection and testing methods.
- Storage and handling methods
- PPE selection
- Safe working practices/techniques
For more information, please contact Damian on 087 8146080 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the booking enquiry form below.