Working at heights training is for anyone who works or is responsible for those working at heights. This also includes using personal full protection equipment i.e., harness and PFPE. Training can be done on site or at our premise which is conveniently located just outside Longford town on the Athlone Road. We provide both first time operator certification and refresher training for working at heights.
Working at heights training course covers:
- The relevant legislation and regulation
- Harness, intermediate connection, and anchors
- Pre use checks
- Principles of fall arrest and restraints
- Personal full protection equipment (PFPE)
- Fitting your harness
- Inspection record and storage
- Correct use and inspection of PFPE
For more information, please contact Damian on 087 8146080 or firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the booking enquiry form below.